Five fun facts about The Measurement Group (aka TMG):
- Our founder, Dr. George Huba (@DrHubaEvaluator), started the company on a folding table in his living room — less than a mile from our current location in Culver City, California.
- Our first consulting project was a job analysis of protective services workers for San Diego county. That project continues to inform my work to this day.
- In addition to our program evaluation work, we have worked with publishers of psychological assessment tools to help them make user-friendly and psychometrically rigorous materials available to practitioners.
- TMG research assistants, who typically come to us as recent college graduates, have gone on to graduate study and successful careers in diverse fields such as public health, psychology, program evaluation, law, medicine, and business.
- Since 1988, we’ve worked with more than 400 health and social service programs in 38 states and 39 major metropolitan areas.
For more information, visit us at www.TheMeasurementGroup.com, like us on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and connect with me on LinkedIn and on Google+.