Evaluation of Healthcare Programs
The Measurement Group works with a range of healthcare programs for high-need and vulnerable populations. We specialize in the evaluation of programs that provide direct services, as well as initiatives for building infrastructure and affecting systems change.
- TMG evaluates programs designed to increase access to quality healthcare services.
- TMG works with programs specializing in treatment and prevention of major health conditions such as HIV/AIDS, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
- TMG evaluates healthcare workforce development programs that aim to increase the capacity of providers to meet evolving needs.
- TMG evaluations document the processes of innovative healthcare programs so that successful programs can be replicated.
- TMG evaluations measure outcomes at the patient, program, and systems levels.
- TMG evaluations document the implementation of best practices in healthcare.